LEVEL I Airline Operations (Cabin Crew)
Welcome to the Flight Attendant School Online Level I Airline Operations (Cabin Crew) information Course page.
You are about to take you first step in realising your dream and preparing yourself to chase a job as a Flight Attendant working in todays airline industry.
Our courses are relevant affordable and fun!
Our parent company, Abacus Training is a Registered Training Organisation and we deliver to a consistently high standard across all our courseware.
The Level I Course is the first in a building block learning system which will guide you through the awareness phase of your studies.
This course is valued at $70.00 (United States Dollars) but is currently available for you to complete for only $7.00, that is a 90% discount to get you started.
Whats more, for a short period, we will discount all future courses you may undertake with us by the same 90% meaning you can complete the Level II course, ($370.00 value) for just $37.00.
If you introduce two or more students to the course, we will give you even further discounts.
What will I learn!
During the Level I course, you will discover and learn to identify:
- The roles and responsibilities of Cabin Crew in a typical airline operator
- The difference between Low Cost Carriers and Legacy Airline operators
- The difference between, Regional, Domestic and International airlines and how they work together and interact
- The basic terminology and standard phraseology as used in the aviation and airline industry
- The importance of Human Factors and Non Technical Skills which need to be used by Cabin Crew
- The typical format an application and interview process during Cabin Crew employment
- How to best prepare yourself fro the interview and make your application stand out above the rest